Sunday 1 October
Join clinicians, researchers, and trainees for a special education day on knowledge mobilization in pediatric pain. Attendees will learn about how to bridge the gap between research and practice through a day of special lectures preceding ISPP 2023. Pain Education Day is a separate event. Additional registration is required.
Learn More >
Patient Partner Registration
A Patient Partner is an individual with personal lived experience of pain and/or their caregiver. Register As a Patient Partner
Patients Included National Scholarships
To facilitate the attendance of patient/caregiver partners at Pain Education Day, SKIP and CPPR are funding two scholarships for people with lived experience of pediatric pain as either a youth or a caregiver of a child/youth.
The $5.00 fee for delegates to attend the Welcome Reception is an Opt-In selection , charged to allow IASP to conform to IFPIA compliance standards for our Congress, which requires that education and any social event must be under a separate charge. The fee has not been added as an additional charge but rather was deducted from the registration fee that was approved by the SIG.
All registration has the same benefits and include:
- Name badge to allow access to the scientific sessions and poster/exhibition hall
- Coffee Breaks in the Poster and Exhibition Hall area morning and afternoon
- Day registration only provides this benefit for one day
- Exhibitor registration does not provide access to scientific sessions
- All registration questions or cancellation requests are to be sent in writing to: ISPP@iasp-pain.org. Cancellations received before 4 August 2023 will be refunded less $100 USD for administrative costs. Beginning 5 August 2023 no refunds will be granted.
- Press enquiries are to be sent to email@example.com.